Sunday 20 May 2018

A quick reminder

Here is a quick reminder that the theme of 'Close to Nature' at Stamping Sensations still has until the end of the month to run, so get your entries in!
Here is a quick bit of inspiration using one of the latest releases from Crafty Individuals
I used a mixture of Izinks and memento inks and my ink dusters for the background. Short and sweet from me today I'm afraid. I will try and catch up over the bank holiday weekend and share some photos of a little trip out we took yesterday.
Thanks for looking and for leaving comments despite the GDPR headache x

4 comments:

brenda said...

Lovely inky artwork Sally, but there's something I need to check, Izinks - are they something I 'need' ?

Headache, I tell you I am dreaming GDPR, or do I mean nightmares.

B x

cuilliesocks said...

Loving your inky background Sally, beautiful colours and wonderful design, Kate x x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A fantastic card Sally.

Sue xx

Tracy said...

This is beautiful sally.
Happy crafting
Tracy x